http://runnersdiary.webs.com/AilesDeLAmourW.jpg

21.8.10

todays inspiration

My rump stayed glued to the couch pretty much all day. My motivation could be compared to Richard Simmons using a flat iron; neither one was happening. Technically this was suppose to be my rest day during the week, but I don't think it was meant to be that much rest.

Tomorrow is a new day, and I have a light three mile run scheduled. Early bed tonight and early to rise tomorrow and beat the humidity.

To give myself some motivation I will remind myself of my first half marathon where a rather generously sized man passed me in the last mile. He wore a plain white t-shirt and scribbled on the back in black sharpie reminding fellow racers that if he could do it, anyone could do it:
"My half marathon is your half marathon plus 100 lbs"

No comments:

Post a Comment