http://runnersdiary.webs.com/AilesDeLAmourW.jpg

23.8.10

todays inspiration :: my butt is big

Photobucket

On this Monday I celebrate my squishy bum. Any advertisement that says, "It's a border collie that herds skinny women..." when referring to a well endowed caboose is after my heart.

Today I have eight miles scheduled. I had to split them up due to my work schedule, so the first 4.5 miles happened this morning. Thinking about mapping out a route by the 'Y' for the last 3.5 and throwing in a half hour of swimming to work out the kinks in my body. Maybe hit the whirlpool and relax my muscles. Especially my bum, that little bugger definitely deserves a little TLC.

In celebration of my derrière, not only will I attempt to find as many ways to say butt as possible, but I think a little workout is in order. I firm rump is a happy rump after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment